|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Reporting to (Line manager): CJD Service Manager
Purpose and Scope
Ensure the correct application of the Manufacturer quality standards and procedure to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
Functions and Responsibilities
- Quality Controller should have the drive to implement quality requirements to meet automotive repair quality.
- To distribute work according to technician availability or skill level and assign the job in the incadea clock system.
- Control work flow in the workshop and reporting to service adviser of delays/completion/extra work required. As per CJD service core process.
- When required, assist technicians with trouble shooting.
- When required, road test vehicles with customers to assess customer complaints.
- Should work closely with the quality systems to assure maximum quality standards.
- Use of professional concepts and company objectives to resolve service quality issues in creative and most effective ways.
- Responsible to test and verify the quality of repairs carried out on every vehicle before the delivery.
- Any defect found while testing should be mentioned in the quality control check sheet and copy of the report given to the Service Manager.
- Assist and advise service personal in developing plans for maximum quality achievements.
- He should be able to in-depth evaluation of variable factors and advise in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining best repair results.
- Liaises with Service Adviser to inform customers of any delay.
- Updates vehicle status when completed to enable customer contact.
- Liaising with parts regarding availability of required parts and maintaining the delay report log.
- To ensure perfect quality of work through the use of suitable workshop facilities, testing devices and methods.
- Responsible for cleanliness in the workshop area.
- To check proper handling and storage of waste products and materials in accordance with waste-disposal regulations.
- To monitor adherence to environmental protection and waste-disposal regulations.
- To monitor and organise order and cleanliness in the Service department.
- To ensure compliance with regulations governing safety at work and accident prevention.
- Any other assignment or task given by the manager should be followed.
- Ambitious and process driven personality, with a minimum of 2 years work experience in the GCC region.
- Prior experience with Volkswagen, Audi and Skoda
- Knowledge in KPI measurement and management